CC-Assist is designed to provide quick and easy access to large amounts of information for viewing and reporting. The application installs and uses processing and RAM from the computer on which it is being run. The recommended allocation of these resources depends to some degree on the size of an organization’s database. While CC-Assist can run on limited resources, we recommend you ensure adequate processing and RAM to create an optimal user experience.
- Minimum required processor: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent, 2.60 GHz
- Recommended processor: – Intel i5 multi-core or higher
- Minimum required RAM: 2GB
- Recommended RAM: – 8GB or higher
- Minimum disk space: Varies based on database size. Typically 1-2 GB
- Required OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 / Server 2019 (all 64 bit)
- For networked computers, shared components are installed only on one computer.
- Third-party software integrations:
- Office 2007 / 2010 (32 bit) / 2013 (32 bit) / 365 (2016) (32 bit)
- QuickBooks Pro 2007 or higher desktop edition for QuickBooks synchronization
- Authorize.NET gateway processor account for processing of online payments
- EZ Texting
- Minimum Internet speeds 1.5 Mbps / 384 Kbps (down/up)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4